Download our Buyer Servcies PDF to understand how we can best serve your needs.
If you choose to place your trust in us to assist you through the home buying process, we will do everything in our power to ensure your satisfaction. Our primary goal is to provide you with enough information to familiarize yourself with the real estate market pric-es in the areas you are considering. As CENTURY 21 FUSION® sales associates, we have the tools necessary to make every detail of your transaction quick, simple and accurate.
Few things in life are more important and emotional than buying or selling your home and we understand that. That’s why we are dedicated to making every transaction as comfortable as possible for you. Working with a full team of support staff affords us the time to be committed to your goals because we care about your needs. With the resources of CENTURY 21 FUSION®, our experience and depth of knowledge of the market in Saskatoon and surrounding area, we can promise you accurate and up-to-date information. With our honesty, hard work, commitment and crea-tivity we will be able to get results for you!
How We Can Help You Find Your Home
WHAT ARE SOME BENEFITS OF USING A BUYER AGENT?
When a relationship is created between the purchaser and the real estate agent, the agent must work in the buyer client’s best interest at all times. Below are just a few of the benefits you will receive from us as agents to purchase a property:
1. Our services are free. With all properties listed on the MLS, the commission is built into the list price.
2. Confidentiality. We will not disclose confidential information regarding motivations, price and terms, or anything else of a personal nature to the seller or seller’s agent without your permission to do so.
3. Loyalty. We must work in your best interest at all times.
4. Full Disclosure. We as your agents will fully disclose any information gained from the seller or the seller’s agent that could be used by you in the transaction. In addition, we will undertake a level of diligence and discovery that will give you the nec-essary information to make an informed decision as to the property you wish to purchase.
5. We will search for all available properties for sale by owner, unlisted properties, new construction, foreclosures, and other and will not limit their showings to properties they have listed. A listing agent’s job is to move the inventory of their seller clients. A buyer’s agent’s job is to locate satisfactory properties for their client. Any limitations on this search will be documented in the buyer agency agreement.
6. As we go through the properties with you, we will assist you with analyzing the properties and determining their strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to make informed comparisons.
7. We will represent you in the transaction, will do a market analysis on the chosen property and will provide you with an offering range for that particular property. We will then set a negotiating strategy for you to assist you in acquiring the prop-erty at the lowest price and best terms possible for your situation.
7. We will complete an offer to purchase that is “buyer friendly” and contains the contingencies and protective clauses you need.
WHY SHOULD I BE SURE MY BUYER AGENT IS A CENTURY 21 BUYER REPRESENTATIVE?
A recent survey completed by the National Association of Realtors show what over 40% of the buyers are now represented in the real estate transaction. In some areas the figure is over 80%. Considering the rapid growth of buyer agency, it is impera-tive that a buyer finds an agent who has been trained to professionally represent them in the transaction. The agent you choose will demonstrate their commitment to full client service. They are armed with forms, checklists, and disclosure docu-ments to perform a level of diligence in the real estate transaction that is unparalleled in the industry. When deciding on an agent to represent you, ask about their training. Many real estate agents attempt to practice buyer agency without acquiring the skills necessary to perform to the level of competent professionals working in your best interests and to meet your person-al needs in your next real estate transaction.