Luxury in the heart of Saskatoon’s River Trail System. This 2780 sq ft new-build, 5 bedroom home fits seamlessly into one of Saskatoon's most prominent streets while providing nearly every modern amenity imaginable. Overlooking the river, the front veranda leads into a spacious front foyer with detailed trim work. 10ft ceilings on main & 9ft ceilings on upper and lower floors enhance the grand, classic feel of the home. Living Room & office with river bank views through large windows. Dream kitchen features custom maple cabinetry (white), marble backsplash, 10 ft island w/quartz countertops, integrated SubZero fridge, Dual-fuel 6 burner range with griddle, pot filler and powerful direct vent hood fan. Kitchen also equipped with prep/beverage center with extra sink and dual zone wine/beverage fridge. The dining room over-looks the backyard with oversized windows. A large bright custom mudroom & powder room complete the main floor.The upper level features a master bedroom w/vaulted ceiling, luxurious ensuite with 2 vanities, stand-alone tub, spa shower & custom walk-in closet. A 5 piece bathroom, laundry room and 2 additional bedrooms with walk-in closets are situated on this level. The fully finished basement is wired for home theatre & includes a massive family room with wet bar & wine/beverage fridge. Basement also features two bedrooms with large closets and a beautiful 3-piece bathroom. Large utility room, w/ high efficiency furnace, built-in vac & on demand hot water with lots of room for storage. Double 24x26 detached garage with 10 ft ceilings. Front yard is fully landscaped with UGS. Backyard is partially landscaped with lawn & UGS & separate unfinished space for you to develop. Numerous smart home features including home audio, security, lighting, garage door, & UGS. App controlled Whole Home Audio System.More details
• 415 5th Ave is a 17 unit residential apartment complex is located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. Located downtown in the central business district this complex is also within easy walking distance of The University of Saskatchewan, Midtown Plaza shopping center, City and University hospitals as well as the new children’s hospital.
• 2.5 storey masonry walk up apartment was constructed in 1963. The exterior is siding and brick with a built up tar and gravel roof. Entry to central hallways is from the front or rear of the building.
• The building is in very good condition. Ongoing upgrades and maintenance have included the roof, new vinyl windows, laundry equipment and an ongoing carpet and appliance replacement program. The boiler and water heater have been well maintained. The heating is supplied by two natural gas fired hot water 250,000 BTU hydrotherm boilers suppling in suite hot water convertor baseboard radiant heat. The hot water heater is supplied by one 225,000 BTU 80 gallon Bradford white natural gas water heater.
• The suite mix is 17 bachelor apartments. Each unit is approximately 300 square feet, Special features include a laundry area on the lower level containing a project owned washer and dryer. Each suite has a fridge and stove and separate electrical service. There are 7 parking stalls in the rear paved parking pad that are rented independently of the suites.More details
• • 422 4th Ave is a 12 unit residential apartment complex is located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. Located downtown in the central business district this complex is also within easy walking distance of The University of Saskatchewan, Midtown Plaza shopping center, City and University hospitals as well as the new children’s hospital.
• 2.5 storey wood frame walk up apartment constructed in 1962. The exterior is brick with a low pitch duroid roof. Entry is from either side of the building.
• The building is in very good condition. Ongoing upgrades and maintenance have included the roof, new vinyl windows, laundry equipment and an ongoing carpet and appliance replacement. The boiler and water heater have been well maintained. The boiler is a 399,000 BTU slant fin in good condition and the hot water is supplied by two 36000 BTU 33 gallon (40 US) Bradford white natural gas water heaters. Suites have convector baseboard radiant heat with individual controls.
• The suite mix is 11 1 bedroom and one bachelor apartment. Each 1 bedroom unit is approximately 500 square feet, Special features include a laundry area on the lower level containing a project owned washer and dryer. Each suite has a fridge and stove and separate electrical service. The project has one unit vacant as of January 1
• There are 5 parking stalls in the rear parking pad that are rented independently of the suites.More details
11 unit apartment complex. New roof, coin laundry onsite, new windows & updated exterior, new laminate, updated appliances, new kitchen cabinets, close to public transit, corner lot, front door buzzer access, 1 bachelor suite (212 sqft), 6 one bedroom units (485 sqft), 4 two bedroom units (738 sqft). Minutes away from downtown!More details
Executive Bungalow on a 46' lot in City Park. Legacy built in 2014 this 1707 sq ft bungalow is one of a kind. Open concept main floor with a gorgeous custom kitchen, stainless steel appliances and stone counters throughout. The light and bright main floor also features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a den and a laundry / mud room that leads to a double attached heated garage. Large staircase leads you to a massive family room, an additional 2 bedrooms, a bathroom as well as a storage / mechanical room. The 1 bedroom + den suite is accessed through the garage. Light and bright this suite is perfect as a nanny suite or possible healthcare aid professional accommodation. Other features include, gas fireplace, central air, in floor heat in the suite, deck, patio, new fence, timed sprinklers, and natural gas bbq hookup.More details
This totally renovated Penthouse has arguably the best outdoor space for a condo in the city! Over 1600 square feet of decks and outdoor living space. This units also has some fantastic views of the city line as it faces South, East & West and from your dining table you can see all 4 hospitals. Love to entertain? Then this is ideal for you. The outdoor areas along with the open kitchen, living and dining room concept is perfect for entertaining! The renovation list is incredibly long and all recently done. For a condo, there is a tremendous amount for storage with the front 2 closest all being more than double depth and every inch is usable. The kitchen has an entire wall of storage and there is an exterior storage room as well on the deck. Both bathrooms have been gutted and replaced with full tiled bathrooms, body sprays, rain heads and so on. The master bedroom is very large with patio doors accessing the South facing portion of the balcony with views of downtown. There’s also a large walk in closet and an executive ensuite. The 2nd bedroom is a great size and conveniently located close to the 2nd renovated bathroom. The unit also has a full laundry room, exterior vented range hood, 4 panel bi parting doors to the East facing private balcony, S/S appliances which are all included. Other notable features: 1 covered titles parking spot (possibility to lease extra spots), pre wired surround throughout, some of the patio furniture to be included, blackout blinds included, reserve fund is over $300,000, numerous building upgrades have been done over the years. This is a very rare opportunity!More details
Best of all worlds in City Park! Rare find, custom built executive 2 storey with year-round view of the River valley. Next to Meewasin Trail, walking distance to downtown, two hospitals, University of Saskatchewan and the Canadian Light Source. Smart Home technology with controlled lights and speakers among other extras. Elevator on all 3 floors. Stunning living room featuring gas fireplace, windows galore overlooking private courtyard, spacious maple kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances, island and granite counter tops. Master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, fireplace, scenic views, walk-in closet and 5 piece spa ensuite. 2nd level features 2 additional bedrooms, 4 piece ensuite, laundry and elevator access. Double detached 22x24 garage. Front drive. Stunning exterior with Hardie Board® and stone accents plus front deck. Take a closer look.More details
A RARE OPPORTUNITY. Located along the South Saskatchewan with outstanding views of the river, Bessborough Hotel, university and downtown, this 1,368 sq. ft. two bedroom, two bathroom plus den condo has to been seen to be appreciated. These corner units in one of downtown’s most prestigious buildings do not come available very often. Overlooking parks and heritage buildings, the view will never be obstructed. The location allows for great access to walking and bike paths, the university and all that downtown has to offer.
With a customized floorplan, the large living and dining rooms, kitchen and den have beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Additional features include motorized blinds, stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops on customized cabinets and one of only a few gas fireplaces in the building.
The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom which includes in-floor heated tile and a steam shower.
The wrap around deck has stunning views to both the south and east, and includes floor covering, screen door, sound system and gas BBQ connection.
This property includes central heating and A/C, in-suite laundry, storage room as well as many extras such as in-ceiling sound system throughout, under cabinet lighting and improved sound proofing.
Underground parking and adjacent storage room are included. The building features an amenity room, fitness room and two guest suitesMore details
Welcome to this totally upgraded character home in the heart of sought after City Park. This is a one of a kind fully developed impressive character home, which features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Stunning interior with large windows offering an abundance of natural light. Original character fir baseboards, moldings and doors on main and 2nd floors. Hardwood floors, heated tile floors, chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar and pass through to formal dining room. The 3rd floor adorns the luxurious master bedroom, huge walk-in closet and en-suite, the perfect escape after a long day at work. Additional items to note: Double detached garage(26x24) and extra parking space, mature landscaped yard, underground sprinklers, and so much more! Close to all amenities…downtown, SCH, RUH, U of S, Kinsmen Park and the river.More details
Beautiful City Park Home with Legal Basement Suite & Four Car Garage!
This exceptional character home has it all including a bright spacious floor plan with 1869 sq ft, three bedrooms on the second level, three bathrooms, a large living room with a gas fireplace, a great kitchen with lots of cupboards, an island, appliances, a large dining room and main floor laundry. Nine foot ceilings, hardwood and tile flooring and a beautiful staircase to the upper level. The master bedroom has a large closet and 3 – piece ensuite and the top level loft offers a perfect space for a large family room or additional bedroom. A separate outside entry to the newer two bedroom LEGAL basement suite. A beautiful fully fenced yard with a patio, gazebo, flower beds, fruit trees, powered shed and paved alley to the FOUR car heated drive-through garage. Many upgrades including windows, shingles, eavestroughs, bathrooms, furnace, water heater and window covering. Close to the River, Meewasin Trail, the hospital, downtown and all conveniencesMore details
The Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS® (SRAR) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in
accordance with SRAR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS®.
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
Trademarks are owned and controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
Used under license.
MLS® System data of the Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS® displayed on this site is refreshed every 2 hours.