Luxury in the heart of Saskatoon’s River Trail System. This 2780 sq ft new-build, 5 bedroom home fits seamlessly into one of Saskatoon's most prominent streets while providing nearly every modern amenity imaginable. Overlooking the river, the front veranda leads into a spacious front foyer with detailed trim work. 10ft ceilings on main & 9ft ceilings on upper and lower floors enhance the grand, classic feel of the home. Living Room & office with river bank views through large windows. Dream kitchen features custom maple cabinetry (white), marble backsplash, 10 ft island w/quartz countertops, integrated SubZero fridge, Dual-fuel 6 burner range with griddle, pot filler and powerful direct vent hood fan. Kitchen also equipped with prep/beverage center with extra sink and dual zone wine/beverage fridge. The dining room over-looks the backyard with oversized windows. A large bright custom mudroom & powder room complete the main floor.The upper level features a master bedroom w/vaulted ceiling, luxurious ensuite with 2 vanities, stand-alone tub, spa shower & custom walk-in closet. A 5 piece bathroom, laundry room and 2 additional bedrooms with walk-in closets are situated on this level. The fully finished basement is wired for home theatre & includes a massive family room with wet bar & wine/beverage fridge. Basement also features two bedrooms with large closets and a beautiful 3-piece bathroom. Large utility room, w/ high efficiency furnace, built-in vac & on demand hot water with lots of room for storage. Double 24x26 detached garage with 10 ft ceilings. Front yard is fully landscaped with UGS. Backyard is partially landscaped with lawn & UGS & separate unfinished space for you to develop. Numerous smart home features including home audio, security, lighting, garage door, & UGS. App controlled Whole Home Audio System.More details
• 415 5th Ave is a 17 unit residential apartment complex is located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. Located downtown in the central business district this complex is also within easy walking distance of The University of Saskatchewan, Midtown Plaza shopping center, City and University hospitals as well as the new children’s hospital.
• 2.5 storey masonry walk up apartment was constructed in 1963. The exterior is siding and brick with a built up tar and gravel roof. Entry to central hallways is from the front or rear of the building.
• The building is in very good condition. Ongoing upgrades and maintenance have included the roof, new vinyl windows, laundry equipment and an ongoing carpet and appliance replacement program. The boiler and water heater have been well maintained. The heating is supplied by two natural gas fired hot water 250,000 BTU hydrotherm boilers suppling in suite hot water convertor baseboard radiant heat. The hot water heater is supplied by one 225,000 BTU 80 gallon Bradford white natural gas water heater.
• The suite mix is 17 bachelor apartments. Each unit is approximately 300 square feet, Special features include a laundry area on the lower level containing a project owned washer and dryer. Each suite has a fridge and stove and separate electrical service. There are 7 parking stalls in the rear paved parking pad that are rented independently of the suites.More details
• • 422 4th Ave is a 12 unit residential apartment complex is located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. Located downtown in the central business district this complex is also within easy walking distance of The University of Saskatchewan, Midtown Plaza shopping center, City and University hospitals as well as the new children’s hospital.
• 2.5 storey wood frame walk up apartment constructed in 1962. The exterior is brick with a low pitch duroid roof. Entry is from either side of the building.
• The building is in very good condition. Ongoing upgrades and maintenance have included the roof, new vinyl windows, laundry equipment and an ongoing carpet and appliance replacement. The boiler and water heater have been well maintained. The boiler is a 399,000 BTU slant fin in good condition and the hot water is supplied by two 36000 BTU 33 gallon (40 US) Bradford white natural gas water heaters. Suites have convector baseboard radiant heat with individual controls.
• The suite mix is 11 1 bedroom and one bachelor apartment. Each 1 bedroom unit is approximately 500 square feet, Special features include a laundry area on the lower level containing a project owned washer and dryer. Each suite has a fridge and stove and separate electrical service. The project has one unit vacant as of January 1
• There are 5 parking stalls in the rear parking pad that are rented independently of the suites.More details
11 unit apartment complex. New roof, coin laundry onsite, new windows & updated exterior, new laminate, updated appliances, new kitchen cabinets, onsite property management, close to public transit, corner lot, front door buzzer access, 1 bachelor suite (212 sqft), 6 one bedroom units (485 sqft), 4 two bedroom units (738 sqft). Minutes away from downtown!More details
Best of all worlds in City Park! Rare find, custom built executive 2 storey with year-round view of the River valley. Next to Meewasin Trail, walking distance to downtown, two hospitals, University of Saskatchewan and the Canadian Light Source. Smart Home technology with controlled lights and speakers among other extras. Elevator on all 3 floors. Stunning living room featuring gas fireplace, windows galore overlooking private courtyard, spacious maple kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances, island and granite counter tops. Master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, fireplace, scenic views, walk-in closet and 5 piece spa ensuite. 2nd level features 2 additional bedrooms, 4 piece ensuite, laundry and elevator access. Double detached 22x24 garage. Front drive. Stunning exterior with Hardie Board® and stone accents plus front deck. Take a closer look.More details
Welcome to this totally upgraded character home in the heart of sought after City Park. This is a one of a kind fully developed impressive character home, which features 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Stunning interior with large windows offering an abundance of natural light. Original character fir baseboards, moldings and doors on main and 2nd floors. Hardwood floors, heated tile floors, chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar and pass through to formal dining room. The 3rd floor adorns the luxurious master bedroom, huge walk-in closet and en-suite, the perfect escape after a long day at work. Additional items to note: Double detached garage(26x24) and extra parking space, mature landscaped yard, underground sprinklers, and so much more! Close to all amenities…downtown, SCH, RUH, U of S, Kinsmen Park and the river.More details
Brand new nine storey condo complex on the corner of Queen and 4th Avenue, built by North Prairie Developments. Concrete and steel building with elevator, underground parking, shared amenity area and rooftop deck. Only two units left! Located on the 2nd floor, this 1190 sq. ft. 2 bed/2 bath former show suite with west facing views features stainless steel appliances, laminate, quartz, tile backsplash, tile throughout both bathrooms and TWO heated underground parking stalls. *GST is included in price with rebate assigned back to builder. 5 year tax abatement – No taxes until January 2022! Low condo fees. One small pet allowed with board approval. Free SaskTel Max & Internet bundle for 6 months (conditions apply). Pictures are of exact condo for sale.More details
One Block to the River and Across from the Park on a 50 x 155 Lot!
Excellent location on this fully developed bungalow with 946 sq ft, three bedrooms and many renovations including main floor hardwoods, shingles, some newer windows, newer bathroom, high efficient furnace, central air, garage door and remotes and newer washer and dryer. Nice mature fenced yard with a deck, patio with gas barbecue hook-up and fireplace. Double car garage with separate workshop.More details
This gorgeous character home is located on a quiet street in desirable City Park! Located kitty corner to Maria Montessori Preschool & Elementary school and a quick three minute walk to the river. Walking in, you'll find an open concept home that has been completely renovated down to the studs! Notice the brand new beech wood flooring, separate dining room space, and custom kitchen with granite kitchen counters. The long list of updates include: some windows and doors, completely renovated bathrooms, heated roofing system, plumbing, electrical, stainless steel appliances, and updated furnace and water heater. There are 2
bedrooms on the main floor with custom California closet systems, and a three piece bathroom. The second floor hosts an excellent loft space which could also be used for an artists loft, family room, or additional bedroom. The basement is completely developed with a bedroom, full bathroom, family room, and utility room! This home won't last long, call your favorite Realtor® today!More details
The Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS® (SRAR) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in
accordance with SRAR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS®.
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
Trademarks are owned and controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
Used under license.
MLS® System data of the Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS® displayed on this site is refreshed every 2 hours.