• 415 5th Ave is a 17 unit residential apartment complex is located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. Located downtown in the central business district this complex is also within easy walking distance of The University of Saskatchewan, Midtown Plaza shopping center, City and University hospitals as well as the new children’s hospital.
• 2.5 storey masonry walk up apartment was constructed in 1963. The exterior is siding and brick with a built up tar and gravel roof. Entry to central hallways is from the front or rear of the building.
• The building is in very good condition. Ongoing upgrades and maintenance have included the roof, new vinyl windows, laundry equipment and an ongoing carpet and appliance replacement program. The boiler and water heater have been well maintained. The heating is supplied by two natural gas fired hot water 250,000 BTU hydrotherm boilers suppling in suite hot water convertor baseboard radiant heat. The hot water heater is supplied by one 225,000 BTU 80 gallon Bradford white natural gas water heater.
• The suite mix is 17 bachelor apartments. Each unit is approximately 300 square feet, Special features include a laundry area on the lower level containing a project owned washer and dryer. Each suite has a fridge and stove and separate electrical service. There are 7 parking stalls in the rear paved parking pad that are rented independently of the suites.More details
• • 422 4th Ave is a 12 unit residential apartment complex is located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan. Located downtown in the central business district this complex is also within easy walking distance of The University of Saskatchewan, Midtown Plaza shopping center, City and University hospitals as well as the new children’s hospital.
• 2.5 storey wood frame walk up apartment constructed in 1962. The exterior is brick with a low pitch duroid roof. Entry is from either side of the building.
• The building is in very good condition. Ongoing upgrades and maintenance have included the roof, new vinyl windows, laundry equipment and an ongoing carpet and appliance replacement. The boiler and water heater have been well maintained. The boiler is a 399,000 BTU slant fin in good condition and the hot water is supplied by two 36000 BTU 33 gallon (40 US) Bradford white natural gas water heaters. Suites have convector baseboard radiant heat with individual controls.
• The suite mix is 11 1 bedroom and one bachelor apartment. Each 1 bedroom unit is approximately 500 square feet, Special features include a laundry area on the lower level containing a project owned washer and dryer. Each suite has a fridge and stove and separate electrical service. The project has one unit vacant as of January 1
• There are 5 parking stalls in the rear parking pad that are rented independently of the suites.More details
Best of all worlds in City Park! Rare find, custom built executive 2 storey with year-round view of the River valley. Next to Meewasin Trail, walking distance to downtown, two hospitals, University of Saskatchewan and the Canadian Light Source. Smart Home technology with controlled lights and speakers among other extras. Elevator on all 3 floors. Stunning living room featuring gas fireplace, windows galore overlooking private courtyard, spacious maple kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances, island and granite counter tops. Master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, fireplace, scenic views, walk-in closet and 5 piece spa ensuite. 2nd level features 2 additional bedrooms, 4 piece ensuite, laundry and elevator access. Double detached 22x24 garage. Front drive. Stunning exterior with Hardie Board® and stone accents plus front deck. Take a closer look.More details
Upgraded riverfront 1 1/2 storey! Vaulted ceiling in living room with wood burning fireplace. Formal dining room. Great
kitchen with granite counter tops, eating bar and scenic river views. Main floor features 2 bedrooms, one with 3 piece ensuite, plus renovated 4 piece bathroom. Main floor laundry. Loft features bedroom/den. Spacious lower level family room, bedroom, flex room and 3rd bathroom. Mature back yard, deck, fenced and oversize single garage. Immediate possession available. Take a closer look. Great value.More details
Brand new nine storey condo complex on the corner of Queen and 4th Avenue, built by North Prairie Developments. Concrete and steel building with elevator, underground parking, shared amenity area and rooftop deck. Only two units left! Located on the 2nd floor, this 1190 sq. ft. 2 bed/2 bath former show suite with west facing views features stainless steel appliances, laminate, quartz, tile backsplash, tile throughout both bathrooms and TWO heated underground parking stalls. *GST is included in price with rebate assigned back to builder. 5 year tax abatement – No taxes until January 2022! Low condo fees. One small pet allowed with board approval. Free SaskTel Max & Internet bundle for 6 months (conditions apply). Pictures are of exact condo for sale.More details
Spectacular Penthouse condo in the new Shangri-La building! All the wants and needs you could ask for with no
taxes until Jan. 2022! Watch the sun set while relaxing on the 23 by 9 foot west facing, covered balcony overlooking downtown
Saskatoon. Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and 4 piece ensuite. Open kitchen and living with pristine cabinets, quartz countertops and stainless steal appliances. An additional 2nd bedroom with a 4-piece bathroom and walk-in closet! The condo comes with in-suite laundry, an underground tandem-parking stall (easily fits 2 vehicles), a large storage unit and an amenities room with a rooftop patio. Ideal location between Earls and the City Hospital in Downtown Saskatoon and walking distance to almost everywhere downtown! Don’t miss out on this amazing penthouse!More details
Absolute premium location with river views from both levels of this one of a kind home.
walking distance to downtown, the University and the new Children's Hospital. Extensively upgraded half duplex located steps from Saskatoon's beautiful Meewasin Trail. This home has been extensively upgraded over the last 9 yrs. New heritage kitchen with granite counter tops and marble back splash were installed in 2014. Windows redone 2010. Toilets/sinks replaced in 2015. Upstairs hardwoods repaced in 2015. New kitchen appliances 2015. Basement concrete floor was replaced and weeping tile installed.There was also insulation installed under the new concrete. Basement had sump pump installed and new basement development was completed. Structural steel beam in basement also installed at that time. Plumbing and wiring have been upgraded. Deep 165 ft lot. Single detached garage. Affordable river front living along one of Saskatoon's most impressive streets.More details
Character and charm! This large family home is located in City Park, a highly desirable location within blocks of the River, City Hospital and only minutes to downtown and U of S. Featuring 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in 1990 square feet with a fully developed basement with non-conforming suite. The main floor of this home has an open concept, is filled with natural light and has wide plank, clear maple hardwoods throughout. Many updates since the early 2000's with most windows replaced, all copper plumbing installed, wiring and electrical panel, new shingles in 2006, water heater in 2008 and newer double detached garage. Impressive and appealing inside and out! Furnishings and accessories are available for purchase. If you are looking for a unique, multi purpose home that's ideal for living well you must check this one out!More details
This gorgeous character home is located on a quiet street in desirable City Park! Located kitty corner to Maria Montessori Preschool & Elementary school and a quick three minute walk to the river. Walking in, you'll find an open concept home that has been completely renovated down to the studs! Notice the brand new beech wood flooring, separate dining room space, and custom kitchen with granite kitchen counters. The long list of updates include: some windows and doors, completely renovated bathrooms, heated roofing system, plumbing, electrical, stainless steel appliances, and updated furnace and water heater. There are 2 bedrooms on the main floor with custom California closet systems, and a three piece bathroom. The second floor hosts the spacious master bedroom which could also be used for an artists loft or bonus room. The basement is completely developed with a bedroom, full bathroom, family room, and utility room! This home won't last long, call your favorite Realtor today!More details
One Block to the River and Across from the Park on a 50 x 155 Lot!
Excellent location on this fully developed bungalow with 946 sq ft, three bedrooms and many renovations including main floor hardwoods, shingles, some newer windows, newer bathroom, high efficient furnace, central air, garage door and remotes and newer washer and dryer. Nice mature fenced yard with a deck, patio with gas barbecue hook-up and fireplace. Double car garage with separate workshop.More details
The Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS® (SRAR) IDX Reciprocity listings are displayed in
accordance with SRAR's MLS® Data Access Agreement and are copyright of the Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS®.
The above information is from sources deemed reliable but should not be relied upon without independent verification.
The information presented here is for general interest only, no guarantees apply.
Trademarks are owned and controlled by the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA).
Used under license.
MLS® System data of the Saskatoon Region Association of REALTORS® displayed on this site is refreshed every 2 hours.